Dew point sensor FA 510/515 from -80 to 20°Ctd
In addition to the previously common 4...20 mA analogue output the new generation of dew point sensors have a digital RS 485 interface (Modbus-RTU). All values like e. g. dew point, temperature, absolute humidity ... which are measured and calculated by the dew point sensor can be retrieved via the Modbus protocol.
Compared with the previous models the sensorics and evaluation electronics have been improved once again, especially the integrated temperature compensation. This means: Increased accuracy at different ambient temperatures and an improved resolution of the sensor signal. Like the previous models the new dew point sensors have an excellent long-term stability and show reliable measured values. The sensor element is insensitive against condensation and due to the serial sintered cap made of stainless steel it is protected against direct contact with soiled particles.
Special features of dew point sensor FA 510/515 for desiccant driers:
- Measuring range -80...20°Ctd
- Analogue output 4...20 mA
- Precise, long-term stability
- Condensation insensitive
- Quick response time
- Pressure-tight up to 350 bar (special version
- NEW: Modbus-RTU interface
- NEW: Higher resolution of the sensor signal due to improved evaluation electronics
- Sensor diagnosis on site by means of hand-held instrument or CS Service Software