Reduce your energy costs by fixing compressed air leaks and increase your profitability and sustainability with the help of the perfect interaction between the LD 500/510 and the associated software "CS Leak Reporter."
Special features of leak detector LD 500/LD 510
- Find the smallest leaks even at great distances
- Find out your leakage size (l/min or cfm) and potential saving (currency/ year)
- Automatic laser distance measurement for a more reliable cost calculation
- Auto level: adapts the sensitivity automatically to the environment and eliminates the background noise reliably (0 dB to 120 dB bandwidth)
- Photograph leaking parts
- Describe each leak and the necessary actions via the built-in touchscreen
- Transmit the leak details via USB to your desktop software
- Create an ISO 50001 report
- Seek the leak the whole day (9 hours battery life)
- Additional sensor input for CS Instruments and 3rd party sensors (LD 510 only)
The LD 500 leak detector measures the ultrasound generated by compressed air, steam, gas, and vacuum leaks, as well as partial discharge on insulators, transformers, switchgear, high-voltage lines (corona effect). Ultrasound, which is inaudible to the human ear, is amplified and mixed into the audible sound frequency range by the LD 500. This enables you to precisely locate the compressed air leak (ultrasonic source) via the headphones and the camera image, even in noisy environments.
Advanced and adjustable sensitivity
With its advanced sensor technology, the leak detector can locate even the smallest leaks (0.1 l/min or 0,003 cfm, equivalent to approx. 1£ p.a.) at great distances with ease. Simultaneously, it is possible to adjust the sensitivity range of the LD 500 either automatically or manually in order to locate leaks more easily, even during the production facilities' operation.
Professional data management
After a successful leak detection you can save a picture of the leak with the integrated camera and store all the necessary information about the leak via the built-in touchscreen on the device, directly at leak location. This includes all relevant information required for the leak repair.