Dew point sensor FA 515 Ex for residual moisture measurement in explosive areas
Our new tool for dew point measurement resp. pressure dew point measurement in potentially explosive atmospheres. The FA 515 Ex can be used in many non-aggressive gases.
Typical applications: Air / Compressed air, Argon, Nitrogen, Biogas, Natural gas, Hydrogen, etc.
Our dew point sensor FA 515 Ex complies with the following industry approvals:
- ATEX II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb Zone 1, gas, intrinsically safe, Temp. 135°C
- ATEX II 2D Ex ib IIIC T80°C Db Zone 21, dust, intrinsically safe, Temp. 80°C
Please note: The FA 515 Ex may only be used in connection with approved Ex-rated power supplies or safety barriers or galvanic separating elements. Thereby the following maximum values must be observed:
- U2 = 28 V max.
- I2 = 93 mA max.
- P2 = 0,65 W max.
Special features of the dew point sensor FA 515 Ex
- Robust design
- Pressure resistant up to 500 bar
- Long-term stable humidity sensor, approved for years
- 4...20 mA analogue output in 2-wire system
- Further parameters adjustable via software: % RH, g/m³, mg/m³, ppm, V/V, g/kg
- NEW: Higher resolution of the sensor signal due to improved evaluation electronics